Please review the Evans Library Guide on Academic Integrity.
Taken from the Student Guidebook to Resources and Citation - Pearson Publishing
1. Provide clear attribution of outside sources.
2. Identify phrases borrowed from sources by enclosing them in quotation marks.
3. Follow all quotations, paraphrases, and summaries of outside sources with appropriate and complete citations.
4. Use your own words and sentence structure when you paraphrase.
5. Be certain that summaries and paraphrases of your sources are accurate and objective.
6. Include print and retrievable electronic sources in the References page that follows the body of your paper.
7. Provide documentation for visual images, charts, and graphs borrowed from outside sources.
Citation managers provided by Evans Library:
Citation managers free on the Web:
Zotero – integrates with Microsoft Word