Ask a Librarian
Have a question? Librarians are here to help.
- Text 321-265-3ASK
- Call 321-674-8086
- Email email@example.com
- Chat with us below, when available.
- To find brief definitions or short summaries of your topics, begin with Reference Sources, Dictionaries & Encyclopedias.
- For more detailed information on broad topics, search the Books & e-Books tab, in the Library Catalog.
- To find detailed information on a narrow topic, search for journal articles in Articles & Databases, Key Databases.
- To find synthesis instructions, use either SciFinder or Organic Syntheses.
- Facts and formulas can be found in the Reference Sources tab, Guides, Handbooks, Manuals.
- Summaries of current research on narrow topics are located in Books & e-Books, Annual Reviews.
Research Resources Presentation
View the SlideShare presentation below, or click the links below the presentation to view on the SlideShare site.