Find articles (from journals, magazines, and newspapers) about a particular country using Business Source Complete:
1. Log in to Business Source Complete:
2. In the Search Box, type in the name of your country and select "GE Geographic Terms" from the drop-down list.
3. Click on Search.
4. If necessary, refine your search results using the options on the left-hand side of the results page.
5. To save, email, print, or export your article, open your article (by clicking on the article or pdf/html), and then click on the appropriate icon on the right-hand side of page.
Mergent Online provides in-depth country profiles for over 100 countries. Each country profile offers
detailed, organized information on that country’s history, geography (with map), people, government, economy, industries, communications,
stock exchange and corporate filing practices. To access these country reports:
1. Log into Mergent Online.
2. Click on Basic or Advanced Search. The Country Profile section should be on the right-hand corner or side of page.
3. Select your country from the drop-down list.
If you are searching by company, click on the country name in the company summary at the top of the Company Report.
Browse reports on business conditions in different countries in ProQuest.
1. Log in to ProQuest.
2. Click on the Browse link at the top of the page.
3. Under the Business Heading, select Country Reports.
4. Select your report of choice.
5. Click on your report. Note: when in a spreadsheet, click on the relevant tabs (sheets) at the bottom of spreadsheet...e.g. Data-A, Data-Q, etc.