This Research Guide provides helpful links and information to Evans Library resources that will help you with your assignments for HUM 1024.
Reference the list below to find the information you need:
- TO FIND encyclopedias, dictionaries, and statistics websites -- GO TO Reference Resources tab
- TO FIND print and eBooks available from the Evans Library -- GO TO Books & eBooks tab
- TO FIND journal and newspaper articles, conference proceedings, and other scholarly resources -- GO TO Articles & Databases tab
- TO FIND full-text journals by name or subject (whole journals, not individual articles) -- GO TO Journals tab
- TO FIND help with citations, citation styles, and citation managers -- GO TO Citing Sources tab, and the sub-tabs under Citing Sources
If you have questions or need help, contact the Library Liaison listed in this Guide!