After you have created your user account, you can then begin to make playlists.
A Playlist is a customized list of segments and/or video titles that you create. Each playlist will create a specific URL which you can then play in class, email to your students, or add to Blackboard. To create a playlist, first create a User Log In.
- To add a video to the playlist, click on the . Then name your playlist and Add.
- You can add specific video segments or whole video titles to a playlist.
- View your playlists by selecting the My Playlists tab at the top.
- Make sure to get the playlist URL located in the "Title URL" box located in the bottom, left of the screen if you are going to send it in an e-mail or add video URLs in your LMS. (Do not use the URL at the top of your browser.)
- If you are emailing the link, it is a good idea to email the link to yourself first. Then you can use your email client (Outlook, yahoo, gmail, etc.) to forward the link. This will enable you to use any of your contact lists and the sent email will appear in your sent items folder.