Dept. of Engineering Systems Mission
- To prepare engineers and scientists for leadership roles in business organizations.
- To pursue practical funded research
- To provide skills to expand their areas of responsibility in the workplace
- To update skills in their fields of specialization.
- To provide skills and education to integrate all engineering and management functions involved in a project for its on-time and under-budget completion.
enchance technical expertise
led work teams
engineering and business expertise
project management (cost schedules, delivery req.)
real world engineering
developing reliable systems and processes
This Research Guide provides a gateway to services and resources brought to you by the Evans Library that are of particular interest to Engineering Systems students and faculty. The table below and TABs above will help you find the information you need.
|TO FIND||GO TO|
Facts and formulas
Detailed information on broad topics
Detailed information on narrow topics
|Articles & Databases|