Research Guides of Interest
engineering and business expertise
project management (cost schedules, delivery req.)
interacting with people from various technical backgrounds
real world engineering
practical issues encournted in industry
developing reliable systems and processes
enginering firms - NASA, Harris, Lockheed Marting, Northrop Grumman, General Electric, Rockwell Collins, DRS
Use this guide to:
- Find background information
- Get scholarly articles
- Locate primary sources
|TO FIND||GO TO|
Definitions, summaries, facts, formulas
Scholarly articles, data, statistics
Detailed information on broad topics
Detailed information on narrow topics
|Articles & Databases|
Dept. of Engineering Systems Mission
- To prepare engineers and scientists for leadership roles in business organizations.
- To pursue practical funded research
- To provide skills to expand their areas of responsibility in the workplace
- To update skills in their fields of specialization.
- To provide skills and education to integrate all engineering and management functions involved in a project for its on-time and under-budget completion.
Geospatial & Numeric Data Librarian
Ask a Librarian
Have a question? Librarians are here to help.
- Text 321-265-3ASK
- Call 321-674-8086
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat with us below, when available.