News and Updates!
- You can now export references directly from Google Scholar!
- RefWorks has a new interface! See boxes below for more information, instructions and tutorials.
RefWorks has a New Interface!
RefWorks has migrated to RefWorks 2.0, and now has a new interface. Not to worrry, RefWorks Classic, the RefWorks that you are used to, will run in tandem with RefWorks 2.0 through the end of the year. Click on the link "Login using RefWorks Classic" to access the old version/interface...see below.
- To learn how to navigate the new UI, click on this link: Experience RefWorks 2.0.
- For the full Fundamentals tutorial, click on this link: RefWorks 2.0 Fundamentals Tutorial.
Link to RefWorks
Please note: Your RefWorks username and password should be different from your TRACKS.
Introduction to RefWorks
RefWorks is an online management tool that allows you to import references from various sources (databases, catalogs, websites), organize and store them in folders, and then easily generate citations and bibliographies in various formats (APA, MLA, etc.).
Getting started with RefWorks:
- Go to RefWorks Login (Library Website,http://lib.fit.edu)
- Click on "Sign up for an Individual Account" and fill out registration form. Important: Do not use your TRACKS username and password.
- You will receive an email comfirmation with your log-in information.
- After you have registered, log into RefWorks using your newly created username and password.
- From off campus, you may be asked to enter the Group Code for Evans Library, RWFloridaIT (case-sensitive).
Sharing your RefWorks File/Folder/References
Click on the RefShare tab (above) to learn how to share your RefWorks references, folders, or files, with other Florida Tech students and faculty.