Link to RefWorks
Please note: Your RefWorks username and password should be different from your TRACKS.
Introduction to RefWorks
RefWorks is an online management tool that allows you to import references from various sources (databases, catalogs, websites), organize and store them in folders, and then easily generate citations and bibliographies in various formats (APA, MLA, etc.).
Getting started with RefWorks:
- Go to RefWorks Login (on Library Website,click on RefWorks (left column).
- Click on "Sign up for a New Account" and fill out registration form. Important: Do not use your TRACKS username and password.
- You will receive an email comfirmation with your log-in information.
- After you have registered, log into RefWorks using your newly created username and password.
- From off campus, you may be asked to enter the Group Code for Evans Library, RWFloridaIT (case-sensitive).
Sharing your RefWorks File/Folder/References
Click on the RefShare tab (above) to learn how to share your RefWorks references, folders, or files, with other Florida Tech students and faculty.